1250FL-DF Flexi-Level Joist Support Cradles
Adjustable from 12mm (1/2") to 50mm (2" ) - the max. adjustment height can be increased with 20mm (3/4") extensions
The Flexi-Level Cradle is a simple, functional Joist Support, with levelling, which can be used to provide a mounting system for floors & decking.
Adjustment range is from 12mm (½") to 50mm (2"), which can be increased with optional, clip-in, 20mm (¾") high base extenders (sold separately).
The cradles provide a fast and easy solution for leveling joists for flooring and decking. They are designed for use with up to 48mm (2" - nominal) lumber or composite joists.
- Easy and quick to use and adjust. The adjuster ring has been designed to provide easy handling.
- The deep thread has been designed to provide extra strength, to prevent cross-threading and to allow fast adjustment.
- There is a provision for fixing the cradle to the joist after adjustment, if desired, to allow lifting of the joists to insert interim supports, etc, without losing the cradle position and level.
- The cradle has drainage outlets in all compartments so water cannot collect and become stagnant. Effectively raises beams above the surface, preventing saturation and reducing potential for rotting.
- A, clip-in, moulded acoustic base pad, supplied as standard with every cradle, provides cushioning and protection when used on top of membranes – it incorporates water drainage channels.
- The height range can be increased by using one or more, optional, clip in, 20mm (3/4") high extensions.
|Description||Flexi-Level Joist Support Cradle with Base Pad||20mm (3/4") Height Extension|
|Height Adjustability||12 to 50mm (1/2" to 2")||20mm (3/4")|